AP Exam Registration Service - Features List
We have many reports that you can access at the click of a button. All of the information is pulled straight from the database every time a report is run and is therefore always current.
- Exam Reports
- Exam Rosters - Rosters for all exams you offer.
- Download Exam Rosters - Download all of the rosters as a MS Word (.doc) document. This is handy for emailing, printing, etc. This is the quickest way to print all of the rosters.
- Exam Totals - Number of students registered for each exam. This is useful when it is time to place your order.
- Exams - By Day of Exam - Lists exams, a.m./p.m., number of students for each exam day. This report is useful for planning room and proctoring assignments.
- Registration Overview/Finance - This report gives an overview with total exams, total students, total fees, total collected/recorded, and many more useful statistics.
- Alternate Exams - Edit a student's record to indicate they are taking an exam as an alternate (late testing). Run rosters of alternate exams.
- Email Rosters to Teachers - Email pdf exam rosters to the appropriate teachers at the click of a button.
- Student List - A list of students and the exams they are registered for.
- Email Lists - Quickly generate emails lists of students meeting a particular critieria: exam, grade level, particualr pre-admin session, etc.
- Accommodations - Approve students for accommodations, view students that requested accommodations, edit accommodation notes.
- Exam Conflicts - This report displays students who are registered for exams that are given on the same day at the same time.
- AP/IB Exam Conflicts - Schools with both AP and International Baccalaureate programs can quickly identify students who have and AP and IB examt that sit at the same time.
- Students with Multiple Exams on One Day - A list of students who have more than one exam on a day. This report may be useful for schools who have off campus testing.
- Ethnicity Report - A break down of student's indicated ethnicity by exam and for all exams.
- Gender Report - Gender Statistics for each of the exams as well as your entire exam administration
- Gender by Ethnicity - A great report for district/state/federal statistics showing the gender breakp-down within each ethnic group by exam.
- Free/Reduced Lunch - A report of students who are receiving discounted exams due to the Federal Free/Reduced Lunch Program, very helpful for the College Board paper work and invoicing.
- Custom Report - a report containing any of the data you desire, including responses to any custom questions.
- Payment Entry - Search for a student and enter a payment made at school.
- Batch Payment Entry - Enter payments for several students using a "table" based interface. Great when entering many payments.
- Discrepancy Report - This multifunctional report lists students who have a balance due, paid in full or over paid (dropped exam needs a refund).
- Discrepancy Email - You can email all students who have a balance due. This is a form email that you can compose very quickly.
- Paid in Full (no balance) - Students who have a balance of 0 (includes fee waivers)
- Free or Reduced Lunch Students- Students that checked that they are eligible for Free or Reduced Lunch
- Record a Refund - Here you can record a refund given to a student. This is helpful if a student decides not to take an exam. You can enter the amount of the refund.
- Refund Report - A list of students who have been refunded fees and the total amount refunded.
- Database Management
- Register a Student - You can access your registration form here, even when registration is closed.
- Database Management - View, Edit, Delete entries
- Download the entire database - This download may be imported into Microsoft Excel, Access or any other database software
- Other Reports
- Pre-admin Sessions- Pre-admin sessions as indicated by students
- Pre-admin Mail Merge Data - Download an Excel file that can be used to create a mail merge file to email students about upcoming pre-admin sessions.
- Students By Home Room Teacher- Students organized by Home Room.
- Mail Merge - Student List - produces a table suitable for creatin a mail merge for labels or letters. Gives student name, email, student id and student's exams. Many schools use this to create labels for envelopes to organize each student's student pack.